- Analyze competitors’ prices (gasoline and Corner Store products);
- Ensure application of policy and procedures;
- Control inventories, orders, margins and losses;
- Control gauging and record in points of sale (POS);
- Make bank deposits;
- Complete quarterly reports, daily revenues and other administrative reports;
- Follow-up on financial statements.
- Ensure compliance with environmental standards.
- Ensure application of merchandising standards.
- Be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- Train employees;
- Complete work and payroll schedules;
- Motivate and coach staff;
- Ensure application of labour standards;
- Hire employees;
- Manage labour relations;
- Ensure application of health and safety standards;
- Ensure application of Ultraservice standards.
Coffee – bakery – restaurant:
- Order products;
- Control products and related losses;
- Perform maintenance;
- Manage product presentation, quality and rotation;
- Determine daily production;
- Enforce food safety standards and guidelines;
- Perform daily inspection of equipment.
(Some conditions may apply depending on the store level)
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Scholarship program;
- Advancement opportunities;
- Uniforms provided;
- Years of services gifts;
- Paid assistant manager training;
- Mileage paid for job related travel.