- Ensure price agreements with our petroleum product suppliers are respected, in dollars and volume;
- Check pricing accuracy of petroleum products;
- Calculate and send daily price lists to Marketing;
- Issue weekly and monthly sales volume and margin forecasts for the entire network;
- Analyze margins for petroleum products by region, terminal, etc.;
- Be responsible for the annual budget process;
- Perform the conversion of the inventory to LIFO at the end of the month;
- Supervise and approve certain balance sheet account reconciliations;
- Ensure accuracy of inventory in SAP;
- Answer internal customers’ questions about analyses, directives, reports, etc.;
- Ensure follow-up of capital costs for the whole motorist market;
- Review current accounting methods and suggest improvements by monitoring methods used in the market;
- Perform all related tasks.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in accounting;
- Professional accreditation (CA, CMA, CGA);
- At least 5 years experience in financial accounting and/or budgets;
- Experience in the retail sales sector an asset;
- Advance knowledge of Excel, SAP (an asset);
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines as well as attention to detail;
- Communication and training skills;
- Bilingualism essential.
If you are interested, please send your
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ultramar is an equal opportunity employe.