- Designs, develops, assembles and documents components derived from NET technology, in a SQL server environment;
- Participates in controls points deemed necessary for the optimal operation of development cycles;
- Develops complete unit tests and participates in binomial tests to ensure quality of work and compliance with the elements contained in analyzes;
- Ensures the completion of change and project requests within the established timeframes, with the required quality and in a rapidly changing technological environment;
- Works in close cooperation with database and network specialists to ensure the optimisation and efficiency of operations and solutions developed;
- Anticipates and resolves integration problems between the different deliverables of one or several projects, on the basis of the linkages between them;
- Shows ingenuity in resolving complex development problems, in line with the budget and schedule;
- On a regular basis, reports on the development of projects and requests to his/her supervisor and to internal clients and suggests corrective actions to apply, when required;
- Assumes responsibility with the team for 3rd level support for all corporate applications.
Required skills and experience :
- B. A. in Computer Studies or in a related field;
- Minimum of three years’ experience in development;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communications skills.
If you are interested, please